Yoga and Wellness Retreats in Brighton
Not surprising, but it’s the lady of the website who is the specialist in this area.
So, I’m going to share some of the wonderful places I’ve discovered in and around Brighton and Hove, actually to help you stretch and relax!
In no particular order…
1. The Float Spa – doesn’t just offer you the unique experience to go into a dark, damp, pod, so float, but has excellent yoga classes. I’m a member, so I love it there and I’ve tried the floating and it was a very unique and tranquil experience. Just think of that womb feeling and you might get close.
2. The Salt Space– this is just as it says, it helps people with all sorts of respiratory problems. I go there when I can for the yoga and breathing – it’s brilliant! (Oh and yes, that is me with my hand on my head in the photo)
3. Hot Yoga – I found this very hot place just outside of Hove, but it’s got small classes and very knowledgeable teachers. You can also do aerial yoga. Into a bit of flying with your yoga? Then this is the place for you!
4. Chris Dance Acupuncture – I’ve been seeing Chris for years and he keeps me well in balance and is a great advisor on all things healthy.
5. Tree of Life Centre – offers everything you could possibly image and with the most wonderful staff. I particularly recommend – Lucy for Cranial Osteo therapy and Martina for massage.
6. Spa Tara – brilliant experience if you really want to pamper and get a good massage.
7. Brighton Metropole Health Club – very nice club with an excellent pool, all of which is open to the public. You don’t have to be a guest to go there.
8. Brighton Bikes – this 1 I’m quite proud of as I was part of their launch both in Brighton Pride (featured photo shows me from the Guardian newspaper) and for their launch party on the seafront. Just love these new bikes and they are a great and easy way to get round the city.