Who are we….
Welcome to our new site!
Since, 2012, we’ve been looking after people’s small sized pets – specializing in cats professionally. We feel it’s important for your cat/small pet to stay in the environment it’s used to – your home. We focus on overnight stays only, so our service suits those who are going away on holiday and know that a cat or small pet is best left in it’s own home.
Debbie Bridge, founder, started this work to help support her travels with her performing work and it’s just grown from there.
Naturally, she has had cats most of her adult life and has been dubbed ‘the cat whisperer’ by her clients.
What we do…
We are boutique service to small pets and their homes!
- we look after small pets – cats (speciality), rats, gerbels, hamsters, ginuea pigs, mice, reptiles, birds (including chickens), fish or small dogs
- we stay overnight only (see what we don’t do below)
- sits from 1 night to 7 nights welcome
- exclusive list of clients we work with
- we aim to always leave the house as we’ve found it (we will water plants, but as we specialise in short sits, we don’t do any other gardening)
- we work mainly in the Brighton /London areas, but will consider sits outside this range with the understanding that travel costs will be an added expense
What we don’t do…
At this time, we aren’t offering:
- daily dog walking servies or looking after large dogs
- in our own home pet day care or overnights
- day care in peoples homes for their pets (we only do overnight stays)
- long sits for months
So, if you are looking for someone to give you top scratch care for your cat or small pet, we’d love to help!
We do offer last minute care, if you have an emergency or have last minute changes.
Click here to get a quote, find out availability or ask any questions!
We are a small business and get booked up quickly.
We do hope to expand over 2020, so let us know if you would like to join our mailing list for any changes to our services, tips on pet care or availability, so you can be the 1st to know when we are free! Put join the mailing list in your email and Click here